RGPP is running its online course again
Would you like to study at an international university?
Would you like to study in English at a prestigious university?
Would you like to learn English in a small group?
Deadline: 17th of May, 2020.
You can do all these for free this summer - no matter where you are.
The Roma Graduate Preparation Program (RGPP) at Central European University (CEU, Budapest Campus) is a non-degree preparatory program for Roma students who would like to do an MA course at CEU or other English-speaking higher education institutions. Over the 16 years of the program, 231 students from 23 countries have graduated and 85% of them have got accepted by MA programs.
This summer (May-July), RGPP is running its online course again to prepare students who are interested in applying to RGPP in the future.
What can you gain from the online course?
• you will learn English
• you will improve your academic skills
• you will get insights into two of the academic fields offered by RGPP: Public Policy and Gender Studies
• you will get to know and learn together with other Roma students
• you will have a better understanding of what RGPP is.
What do you need?
• on average, 1-2 hours per day for studying (8 weeks, May - July)
• a PC or laptop (having Chrome is recommended) and reliable internet connection
• a minimum of pre-intermediate level of English
• openness and willingness to learn online.
The online course is free of charge, however, you do have to keep the deadlines.
If you are thinking about applying to RGPP/CEU or other English-speaking academic programs this year or in the near future but you think you might need to improve your language and academic skills, then this is the right course for you.
If you would like to participate in the course, please send your CV (in English) to Maria Nyerges (Nyergesm@ceu.edu) by the 13th of May, 2020.
See you at CEU