In order to be considered eligible for RGPP, you must meet the following criteria:
1. RGPP is an intensive, 10-month, non-degree program that prepares Roma students to compete for merit-based places in English-language master’s degree programs. We are committed to ensuring equal access to higher education for Roma. Applicants must openly self-identify as Roma and be interested in social sciences and humanities.
2. Our alumni community come from accross Europe: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine. Applicants from countries other than the ones listed will be considered.
3. You are required to have a university degree (Bachelor's diploma), preferably in social sciences or humanities completed by June 2024. Please also note that you must present your degree to CEU prior to the start of your RGPP studies.
4. You are required to have at least intermediate English (B1) language skills (no need for certificate).
5. You are required to have a strong interest in studying social sciences at graduate level and wish to apply to English-language master’s degree programs.
6. You have a sincere interest to study in a multicultural and international environment.
Important: The program prepares you to compete for merit-based places in English-language masters' degree programs. However, RGPP does not guarantee that you will be accepted into an MA program at CEU or any other university.