Who can apply to RGPP?
In order to be considered eligible for RGPP, you must meet the following criteria:
1. You must be Roma and you must openly declare yourself as belonging to the Roma community. The term “Roma” includes diverse groups of people with similar cultural characteristics, including Roma, Sinti, Travelers, Kale, Romanichals, Beash/Rudari, Egyptians and Ashkali, Dom, Lom and Abdal, Gens du voyage, Yenish and those who identify themselves as Gypsies.
2. You should come from one of the following countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine. Applicants from countries other than the ones listed may be considered in exceptional cases.
3. You should have a university degree (Bachelor diploma), preferably in social sciences or humanities, completed by July 2018.
4. You should have at least intermediate English (B1) language skills.
5. You should have leadership capacity and a strong interest in studying at graduate university level and wish to apply to English-language master’s degree programs.
6. You have a desire to study in a multicultural and international environment.
Important: The program prepares you to compete for merit-based places in English-language masters' degree programs. However, RGPP does not guarantee that you will be accepted into an MA program at CEU or any other university.