Roma Graduate Preparation Student Presentations 2018-2019
Roma Graduate Preparation Program
Student Presentations 2018-2019
June 17-18 2019 Central European University,Nador utca 15, Budapest, Room 101
The Romani Studies Program (RSP) cordially invites you to the annual conference of the Roma Graduate Preparation Program (RGPP) for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Please register for the conference until June 14: register here
The conference marks the culmination of a full year of hard work and study for the RGPP students who will have the opportunity to present their final research papers in a real conference setting.
The annual conference features prominent activists and scholars, this year the conference will open with a keynote speech, delivered by Nikola Ludlova, former RGPP student, PhD Candidate at the Department of History, CEU.
The audience will include RGPP students, CEU faculty, alumni, tutors, teachers, program donors, friends of the program and invited guests whom we encourage to participate in an academic discussion on the presentations.
- Dragana Kokora - Analysis of news and comments about Roma people on the regional portal N1
Natali Tomenko - Roma as fortune tellers in the Soviet and American cartoons of 1973
- Dzenifer Dzeladin - Segregation in primary schools in Macedonia and the impact on further education of Roma children
- Adnan Schubert - A micro-study of Roma migration from Banjaluka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Tomljenovic Azemina - From theory to practice: Local Action Plans for Roma integration in Bosnia and Herzegovina 2017-2020
- Aleksandra Koriak - Hate crimes against Roma in Ukraine
- Judit Jóni - Roma minority schools: The difference between minority and segregated schools
- Sebair Selmani - Machine Learning: Artificial neural network and linear regression methods with a case-study
- Eglantina Aliu - Electoral systems
- Miroslav Mitras - Roma members of the European Parliament: How have they made it?
- Yaqoub Erzsébet Lisa - The nature of revolution through Sudan's recent example 2019
Burcu Kisac - Art, racism and violence
- Dorina Azemi - Islam feminism