Who can apply to RGPP?
In order to be considered eligible for RGPP, you must meet the following criteria:
1. RGPP is an intensive, 10-month, non-degree program that prepares Roma students to compete for merit-based places in English-language master’s degree programs. We are committed to ensuring equal access to higher education for Roma. We seek applicants who openly declare themselves as Roma and are interested in social sciences and humanities.
2. You are required to come from one of the following countries: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine. Applicants from countries other than the ones listed will be considered.
3. You are reguired to have a university degree (Bachelor diploma), preferably in social sciences or humanities completed by July 2019. Please also note that you must present your degree to CEU prior to the start of your RGPP studies.
4. You are required to have at least intermediate English (B1) language skills.
5. You are required to have a strong interest in studying at graduate university level and wish to apply to English-language master’s degree programs as well as possess strong leadership capacity and skills.
6. You have a sincere interest to study in a multicultural and international environment.
Important: The program prepares you to compete for merit-based places in English-language masters' degree programs. However, RGPP does not guarantee that you will be accepted into an MA program at CEU or any other university.